Using family-finding models to achieve permanency (part 2)
Presenters provide details on three models to family finding and engagement that AdoptUSKids helped jurisdictions replicate, sharing details on their key concepts, strategies, guiding principles, and ways to embed effective family-finding and engagement strategies into your work.
Year presented: 2021
- Bob Herne, national project director, AdoptUSKids
- Alicia Groh, consultant, AdoptUSKids
- Bob Friend, director, National Institute for Permanent Family Connectedness
- Tyler Helbach, director, Northwest Adoption Exchange
- Jennifer Townsend, vice president of children and youth programs, FosterAdopt Connect