Creating effective photolisting narratives for children waiting to be adopted
This comprehensive guide describes all aspects of writing children’s narratives that are strengths based and protect children’s privacy and dignity.
Topics covered include guiding principles, information that should and should not be included, writing tips, sample questions, and examples of well-written narratives.
View the guide
Related tools and resources
- Information to include in a public narrative
- Information not to include in a public narrative
- Examples of well-written narratives
- Writing tips and sample questions
- Narrative-writing checklist
- Information to include in a private narrative
- Checklist for reviewing children’s narratives
- Quick tips about writing children’s narratives