The fourth cohort of the Minority Professional Leadership Development (MPLD) program fellows met virtually in October for a kick-off meeting filled with skill-building activities and opportunities to network with professionals from across the nation.
Over the course of the 12-month program, the 16 fellows will learn about transformational leadership, practice, research, and policy, and take a closer look at disproportionality in child welfare. They will also complete an action research project that addresses a challenge they are facing in their local child welfare system, supported by a mentor and coaching from experts in the field.
Congratulations to the members of the 2022 MPLD cohort!
- Greta Archbold, Senior Education Specialist-ROPA, OFCS-NY
- Cordelia Cranshaw, LifeSet Specialist, DC Child and Family Services Agency
- Renee Evelyn, Adoption Field Support Specialist, Division of Child Protection & Permanency (New Jersey)
- Jasmin Fuentes, Social Work Supervisor II, Family Department of Puerto Rico
- Lakisha Goodman, Services Program Manager 14, State of Michigan
- Mercedes Gruzeski, Youth Connections Advocate, Raise the Future (Colorado)
- Angela Jenkins, Program Coordinator II, South Carolina Department of Social Services
- Sarahi Juarez, Recruitment and Retention Specialist, Family Resource and Training Center (Idaho)
- Bianca Kwiatkowski, Supervising Program Support Specialist I, Division of Child Protection and Permanency (New Jersey)
- Christopher Poles, Monroe County Senior Caseworker, Monroe County (New York)
- Erica Slocum, Regional Adoption Coordinator, Department of Human Services-Division of Family & Children Services (Georgia)
- Naquasha Stewart, Family Case Manager Supervisor, Indiana Department of Child Services
- Devyn Taylor, Child Welfare Supervisor, Alameda County (California)
- Anisa Tucker (Evans), Older Youth Initiatives Manager, Indiana Department of Child Services
- Jillian Williams, Deputy Director, OFCS-NY
- Sandra Womack, Adoption Support Consultant, State of Washington Department of Children, Youth & Families (Washington)
Sign up for our newsletter to be notified when we are accepting MPLD applications and receive other information for professionals from AdoptUSKids, or email us with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.