Thank you for joining us at the NACAC Conference in Kansas City!
Check out these resources from AdoptUSKids:
- Diligent Recruitment Navigator
- Racial equity in targeted recruitment and support: Strategies for reaching and engaging families of color
- Recruiting and retaining LGBT families
- Recruiting foster and adoptive families of color: Stories and strategies from leaders of color in child welfare
- Recruitment alone isn’t enough
- Successfully recruiting and supporting African American families
- Using data to improve the inquiry-to-licensing experience for families
- Assessing the racial and ethnic cultural competence of your support services
- How do we start preventing adoption and guardianship disruption?
- Post-adoption and guardianship support across the country
- Support Services Assessment Tool and companion guide
How AdoptUSKids can support professionals
Are you a foster or adoptive parent?
Visit the AdoptUSKids family blog. Plus, check out these resources for parent group leaders:
- Navigating first family relationships: A discussion guide
- Understanding the impact of trauma on children’s behavior: A discussion guide
- Understanding childhood grief and loss: A discussion guide